Friday, January 4, 2019

Sensex ends the week with a gain of 181 pts, Nifty above 10,700

Stock Tips Tomorrow, Share Market Tips, Share Tips, Stock Tips, Live Market Update, MCX Trading Tips, NCDEX Tips, Online Market Update, Stock Trading Tips Tomorrow, Free Intraday Trading Tips
Market at close Buying counters were buzzing in the last couple of hours for the market, helping them not only recover from low points, but also end the week on a strong note.
Except IT names, investors bought across sectors, with maximum gains seen among metals, energy and banks, among others. The Nifty Midcap index ended higher too. 
At the close of market hours, the Sensex was up 181.39 points or 0.51% at 35695.10, and the Nifty up 55.10 points or 0.52% at 10727.40. The market breadth was narrow as 1322 shares have advanced, against a decline of 1255 shares, and 159 shares are unchanged.
Yes Bank, Vedanta, and Bharti Infratel gained the most, while Infosys, TCS, HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra were the top losers. 
Source- Money Control

7 comments:

  1. There are a useful information for investors. At the close of market hours, the Sensex was up 181.39 points or 0.51% at 35695.10, and the Nifty up 55.10 points or 0.52% at 10727.40. Epic Research

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article thanks for sharing this kind of information. TRADING TIPS IN INDORE we are providing best customer services and (especially beginners) must invest only a small amount of capital. Thus, if there are any losses in the beginning, at least your trading spirit will not be broken as you would have only lost a small amount. Gaining some insight into the technical and fundamental analysis to choose the right stocks for investing is advisable.
    SUPER OPTION TIPS
    INTRADAY TRADING TIPS IN INDORE


    ReplyDelete

  3. I have read your articles many times and I am always inspired by your tips and knowledge. Thank you for sharing.

    Live Future Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dalmia Bharat Sugar Q3 net profit down 20.06% at Rs 43.36 cr.
    equitytips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more Nifty FMCG

    ReplyDelete