Saturday, January 5, 2019

Movers & Shakers: Check out the top gainers and losers of D-Street this week

Stock Tips Tomorrow, Share Market Tips, Share Tips, Stock Tips, Live Market Update, MCX Trading Tips, NCDEX Tips, Online Market Update, Stock Trading Tips Tomorrow, Free Intraday Trading Tips
The Nifty50 closed last session of the week on a strong note after a roller coaster ride, led by positive global cues. The rally globally was driven by the news that the US and China will hold trade talks next week.
The index managed to hold 10,700 levels and formed 'Hammer' kind of pattern on the daily charts and 'Bearish Engulfing' pattern on the weekly scale. During the week, the Nifty50 slipped 1.2 percent.
At the close of market hours, the Sensex was up 181.39 points or 0.51 percent at 35695.10, and the Nifty up 55.10 points or 0.52 percent at 10727.40. The market breadth was narrow as 1322 shares have advanced, against a decline of 1255 shares, and 159 shares are unchanged.
Here's a look at the top gainers and losers for the week gone by:
Top Gainers
Bharti Infratel: Up 8%
YES Bank: up 4.5%
Bank of Baroda: Up 2.8%
Sun Pharma: up 2%
Eicher Motors, down 13%
Mahindra & Mahindra, down 9.7%
Ashok Leyland, down 5.79%
Hindalco Industries, down 5.6%
Tata Steel, down 4.9%
Source- Money Control

8 comments:

  1. This blog is very useful for new in share market like me. I would keep on reading this blog on a daily basis for free stock tips . post more about daily stock updates.Epic Research

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article thanks for sharing this kind of information. The Most demanded product is STOCK FUTURE TIPS , where we provide one way to hedge your investments so that no single market fluctuation can ruin your portfolio which will save your investment. This service is especially for future market traders. Stock futures trading can provide new opportunities for managing the price risks inherent in volatile stock markets as well as profiting from expected price movements in these markets.
    DERIVATIVES TIPS IN INDORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. moving companies in playa del rey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more Nifty FMCG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Futures and Options This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much. All the facts explained by you are very simple and easy. Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete