Monday, December 31, 2018

Closing bell: Sensex, Nifty erase gains, end flat; Axis Bank, Reliance top losers


Stock Tips Tomorrow, Share Market Tips, Share Tips, Stock Tips, Live Market Update, MCX Trading Tips, NCDEX Tips, Online Market Update, Stock Trading Tips Tomorrow, Free Intraday Trading Tips
Indian shares closed little changed on the last day of the year after a volatile session. The Sensex rose over 200 points in the opening trade and the Nifty 50 surged past the 10,900 level boosted by positive sentiment in global markets following progress on US-China trade relations. However, the benchmark indices erased gains as investors turned cautious. The BSE Sensex closed at 36,068.33, down 8.39 points or 0.02%, and the Nifty 50 ended at 10,861.50, up 1.60 points or 0.01%.Outperforming the benchmark Sensex, the BSE midcap and smallcap indices rose 0.51% and 0.69%, respectively. Among the sectoral indices on BSE, metal gained most at 1.43% followed by basic materials, consumer durables and healthcare. On the other hand, telecom, energy, FMCG and realty declined most.Tata Steel, Titan, Sun Pharma, Vedanta, Indian Oil, Tata Motors and Yes Bank were among the top gainers on the key indices, whereas Bharti Airtel, Axis Bank, BPCL, TCS, Bajaj Auto and Hero MotoCorp were among the major losers.Equities gained in Hong Kong and Australia, along with US stocks futures after Donald Trump said in a tweet that negotiations were “moving along very well” toward a comprehensive deal and Chinese state media cited President Xi Jinping as saying he believed both sides wanted “stable progress.” Oil prices edged higher but remain on track for the first yearly decline in three years amid concerns of a supply glut. Source- Live Mint

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog.I have read your articles many times and I am always inspired by your tips and knowledge. Thank you for sharing. Epic Research

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article thanks for sharing this kind of information. The STOCK MARKET ADVISER IN INDORE in indore the leading multi-asset class investment recommendation provider organization with expertise in stock and commodity markets. We generate intraday Positional BTST as well as delivery calls in Stock cash and F&O in NSE, Commodities including bullions, metals, and Agriculture in MCX and NCDEX.
    INTRADAY TRADING TIPS IN INDORE
    FUTURE POSITIONAL IN INDORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more Nifty FMCG

    ReplyDelete